During this COVID 19 period, Personal insurance policies can be adjusted to your current circumstances. If you have questions or would like to make changes to your insurance policy, we recommend that you contact the individual broker who handles your account.
Circumstances that you may want to discuss with your broker are:
- Change of use of your vehicle(s)
- If you are no longer driving your vehicle to work or for business or are driving much less.
- Let us know if you are using your vehicle for commercial purposes (example: Skip The Dishes)
- Options for removing coverage from your vehicle(s)
- Flexible payment options (Deferrals – NSF fees)
- Office equipment in your home.